So for the past few weeks I’ve been blogging about all of the amazing collections I’ve been building on eBay.
But I haven’t shared how to make one with you! And for that I am embarrassed and might I add, a little bit ashamed!
Because my intention has been to inspire you to make collections so that you can experience eBay in an entirely different way than you may have in the past.Which is why I decided to craft this post to help show you just how powerful you are when it comes to creating magic with the platform for power selling and one-of-a-kind finds that is eBay!
Keep reading below to learn a little bit more about what collections are, how you can incorporate them into your time spent on eBay and just exactly how you can MAKE ONE FOR YOU!
with love, Sammy
According to eBay, this is what collections are!
Collections are groups of eBay items hand-selected by eBay members, mixed and matched around a theme, concept or passion. By creating intriguing and inspiring collections of products, you can attract eager buyers who are able to purchase items right from the collections you create. Your collections can also be exposed to new buyers via sharing from other members and have the potential to appear on both the eBay Today page, and now, relevant View Item pages. Items you’ve listed may even be featured in collections others have created!
So Why Should You Make a Collection?
eBay gives some great tips for sellers and shoppers on why building collections has amazing value – no matter your purpose for curating!
Shoppers on eBay might create collections that:
- Act as shopping lists: For example, things they need to buy as they’re expecting a baby
- Are inspirational: For example, ideas for furnishing their living room
- Share their style, and connect with eBay members that share similar interests.
- Highlight expertise and knowledge: Best racing bicycles and accessories, for example.
- Serve as a wish list: Items they’d love to buy—or receive as a gift!
As a seller, you can create collections to:
- Showcase your expertise and knowledge to millions of eBay members in the community
- Better market or merchandise your inventory
- Connect with your buyers in-between purchases
- Create a following, as sharing a collection—both on eBay and via social media—is far more compelling to buyers than just sharing an item
How to Make a Collection – the Video!
Watch the video above to learn how you can create a collection on eBay! It’s super simple once you know the steps … and I lay ’em out for you, live and in action on the video screen!
Explore Trending Collections!
eBay: Curate, Create, Collaborate! #finditfollowit
Follow me on eBay to see my latest updates to my collections!
I’ve curated more than 80 collections on eBay! You can receive updates to what I find and add by clicking here.
Updates post to your homepage newsfeed so that you’re always in “the follow” to discover my most cherished finds.
My eBay Collections were curated as part of my collaboration with eBay and Style Coalition #FOLLOWITFINDIT