Introducing THE AFFIRMATION TOTE
The AFFIRMATION TOTE BAG is an oversize tote bag that is POSITIVITY BY YOUR SIDE.
<< CLICK HERE to tweet news of THE AFFIRMATION TOTE to your following on Twitter!
| DETAILS |
• Screenprinted by hand on a 100% cotton canvas tote bag
• Printed in black and “scarlet” red
• Zippered main compartment
• Zippered inner compartment, approximately 4 inches (l) by 6 inches (w)
• Extra long fabric handles (13 inches long) reinforced at stress points
• Bag by Augusta Sportswear
| DESIGN |
• “I let go of the need to be perfect” handwritten design by Samantha Marie Davis printed on both sides of bag
• Falling to the right of the affirmation are oversize red lips, representing the branding of Lipstick Affirmations
| MEASUREMENTS |
• 20″ wide x 15″ long x 5″ (bottom width)
• Holds anything and everything! Books, gym clothes, weekend getaway bag, etc.
• Bag weighs 11 ounces
| THE MESSAGE |
Recognizing that women (especially herself!) forget their natural beauty and strength within because they “believe they need to be perfect,” Samantha’s intentions for her accessories brand Lipstick Affirmations is to help women to let go of perfection and embrace, love and share their “imperfect perfections” with the world.
This message is inspired by the reality that mass communication – via traditional women’s media and collaborative social media – paints a picture of perfection that women believe is the ideal state of living for a happy, fulfilled life.
By sharing who we authentically are with ourselves and our peers through the power of affirmation writing, we can begin to see that it is our imperfect vulnerabilities which allow us to be the perfect beings we already are. It is in letting go of the need to be perfect that we are empowered to take steps toward our goals in life despite not being “perfectly ready” right now.
Having suffered from eating, exercise and ambition disorders, Samantha personally connects with the message of self-love knowing that every single woman struggles with letting go of the need to be perfect in some aspect of her life.
Irene, a vintage lover from Dublin, Ireland, lets go of the need to be perfect today.